Rhino-Rack has just introduced their all new Reconn-Deck™, a versatile truck bed system developed with a sleek and rugged design that looks stylish on even the toughest trucks. Featuring a modular design, the Reconn-Deck™ lets you create your own platform. Reconn-Deck™ is City Crash and rough road durability tested to meet ISO standards, to ensure the safety and security of Rhino-Rack products.
Reconn-Deck™ can be configured for virtually an unlimited number of uses while offering that signature rugged style that Rhino-Rack is famous for – which means you can get the versatility you need in your truck bed while enhancing the look of your rig.
The system is built on four towers at a fixed height of 11” to create the base for an elevated deck. This provides an abundance of space under the deck to load oversized and bulky items and will effectively double your cargo capacity. The Reconn-Deck™ Towers come with 2x secure core locks keeping the system safe from theft.
The newly designed Reconn-Deck™ Bars and NS Bars come with mounting channels on all 4 sides that allow you to fit a huge range of accessories. Roof top tents, recovery track brackets, high lifting jack brackets or even our multi-award-winning Stow It™ Utility holder – as well as many other load carrying accessories can be easily mounted to the accessory channels. The Reconn-Deck™ Towers come with slots to provide you with an additional mounting point for accessories.
Whether you’re an overlander needing recovery gear or a camper needing to carry a roof top tent – the all new Reconn-Deck™ from Rhino-Rack is the ultimate load carrying solution for your truck bed. Reconn-Deck™ mounts to tracks that are fitted to the inside of the truck bed on the following vehicles, with more fits to come soon:
- Jeep Gladiator JT
- RAM 1500 (with RamBox® only)
- Toyota Tacoma
- Toyota Tundra
- Nissan Frontier
- Nissan Titan
Features and Benefits of each system:
- Reconn-Deck™ Bars (East/West) – Integrated channels on all 4 sides for mounting of accessories, removable end caps for easy installation of accessories, secure core locks included, compatible with most Rhino-Rack Pioneer™ and roof rack accessories, option to run 3 crossbars on selected vehicles with longer tubs, up to 150kg / 330lb on-road and off-road load rating.
- Reconn-Deck™ Bars (East/West) with NS Bars (North/South) – create a Reconn-Deck™ platform with a combination of Reconn-Deck™ Bars and Reconn-Deck™ NS Bars, choose a configuration to best suit your adventure, with two Reconn-Deck™ Bars and up to six Reconn-Deck™ NS Bars to customize your platform, compatible with most Rhino-Rack Pioneer™ and roof rack accessories, Reconn-Deck™ NS Bars can be moved/spaced out to suit users specific needs, underside channels can be accessed to mount recovery tracks, shovel or other accessories, up to 150kg / 330lb on-road and off-road load rating
- Reconn-Deck™ with Pioneer™ Platform – most versatile of the truck bed systems, quick and easy to install or dismantle (includes tools), compatible with a huge range of Pioneer™ accessories, underside channels can be accessed to mount recovery tracks, shovel or other accessories, up to 120kg / 265lb on-road and off-road load rating
- Reconn-Deck™ with Vortex Bars – entry level option, can be built on at a later time (upgrade to Pioneer™ or Reconn-Deck™ Bars), c-channels to add a range of accessories for all applications, bars designed to minimize wind noise, option to run 3 crossbars on selected vehicles with longer tubs, up to 100kg / 220lb on-road and off-road load rating
Pricing starts at $697 and you can learn more by visiting www.rhinorack.com as well as from the video below: